Martial Arts for Teenagers and Adults
Values and Benefits For Teenagers and Adults
Our classes operate in a positive and enthusiastic environment, incorporating:
- Improved health, weight control and toning.
- Essential skills in self defence and awareness.
- Greater flexibility and co-ordination.
- A positive outlook on life, with goals set, and plans made.
- Enjoyable classes and easy to follow curriculum.
- Invaluable philosophy to develop “I can” attitude.
Book a FREE Consultation Lesson Today!
I decided that I wanted to make a return to martial arts Training. I settled on Taekwondo at John Turner’s Black Belt Academy in Brigg where I now train between 3 and 5 times a week. In my view, the commitment that I have made to my training is easily repaid by the benefits I receive from it. The training that I have received has made a very real difference to me. I am now faster, stronger and more flexible and agile than I have been since I was in my late twenties.
The technique of the instructors is excellent as is their attitude to the students they are training. Some of the environments in which I have trained have left much to be desired; not so at John Turner’s Black Belt Academy which is a very welcoming and inclusive environment.